This is going down as one of my favourite retreat go to recipes, and works great for dinner parties too. It is easy and just gets better the earier you make it. So no need to be in the kitchen, slaving away missing out on the fun.
- 2 onions fried till brown and crispy
- carrots 2
- courgettes 2
- black puy lentils cooked 400g
- celery 2 sticks
- 4 cloves garlic (it may seem like a lot but lentils will destory all favour unless there is more than you think you will need)
- hickery smoke Liquid teaspoon
- rosemary small bunch, finely chopped
- Thyme abit
- black olives, as many and you like
- whole plum tomatoes 3 cans
Cook until it tastes great, add wine and mushrooms if you have any leftovers and it transfroms into another meal. Or add more water and tomatoes and blend and you have a soup.