We are committed to making a postive change in you and the world around us.
Before that last year we had a wonderful year of eco retreats inspiring action and making people feel like they have the power to create change.
Now I have added even more to increase our eco cred, and make sure we are truely doing our bit for the world and you.
- New lush and lovely venues with a big heart, the lastest being one which supports a local charity helping to give people with learning disabilities skills for inderpendant living.
- Carbon offset all guests travel to the weekend by donating to Ecologic
- Uniquely focused weekends, offering a chance to feel revived, empowered and motivated.
- More eco credentials then ever, with organic local veggie/vegan food.
- Enviromentally safe products used in the venues (when and where Covid regs allow).
- This year we are trying to be zero waste on our all our retreats which means sorting all waste created during the retreats and using only ethical products.
- Solar panels and ethical renewable energy suppliers-(venues vary)
- Retreats will also be supporting various charties including the Hampshire & Isle of Wight Wildlife Trust, WWF, Wateraid, UNICEF, and Refuge in helping us all to live in a better world.
We are taking as much care of the environment as we do of the guests (and all without boring you about it. It is just done because it should be).