SOLD OUT- Elemental Retreat with a Eco rockstar feel in our stunning private villa with a panoramic sea views.
March 28 -4 April 2020
£2600 for the pool side king suites for 2, twin rooms £1200 per person (save £100 and share with a friend) Singles £1800 All rooms have ensuites.
Use the week to regenerate and restore balance and get back to nature with some element themed sessions to interweave food, yoga, playtimes and meditations. The retreat will create space to inspire you and your connections with the inner and outer worlds. With a big terraces, a private pool and gardens, you will have a unique luxurious environment to enjoy a spectacular retreat in a hidden gem on Ibiza.
Includes; transfers, shared or private accommodation all ensuite and with stunning views, Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, two yoga classes a day, one Vinyasa and one Yin, Pranayama, Meditations, trip to Ibiza town, one dinner out, beach trips and a workshop on Acro Yoga. Plus a fabuluous private yacht trip (extra price depends on numbers)
“The atmosphere of love and kindness, spending time with like-minded people, challenging and varied yoga sessions, the various meditations, massage, heavenly vegan food, and of course the amazing converted designer barn accommodation. I am definitely coming back to immerse in this extraordinary experience!” Guest, Sept 2019
- Practice yoga daily and tune-in to yourself within the harmonic and peaceful atmosphere of this superb location
- Relax and recharge mind, body and soul by choosing from a selection of holistic therapies
- Practice, workshop, discussion & enquiry, both as a group and individually, indoors and outside in nature;
- Yoga practices will be for all levels;
- Swimming, walks and free time to relax;
- Enjoy the friendly and social atmosphere during meals at the villa with your new yoga family and feel free to check out the excellent local restaurants anytime.
- See the beautiful countryside on horseback
- Discover unspoilt mountain streams where you can spend hot afternoons bathing and resting in the beauty of nature
- Relax with a good cappuccino or an afternoon tea in local cafes
- Take a walk across the mountains or beaches, or visit other neighbouring villages and stop to enjoy the local cuisine
- Optional extra massages on site
- Optional day trip on a private yacht (extra)
- Cycle on panoramic country roads, discovering the area and stop for a dip in the sea
- If you like to paint or take photographs, bring your own equipment and you will be inspired by the amazing variety of scenery
Whether you take part in any of the activities and excursions that we organize is your personal choice.
Located only 5 min from magical natural beach Es portixol, 5 minutes drive form Benirras or San Miguel beach with a spectacular sea and best sunset view in the island. Just 15 minutes drive form Ibiza town and 20 to the airport. Close 5 minutes drive supermarket and one walking 5 minutes restaurant.
Vinyasa is the more dynamic practice, based loosely on the teachings of Shri K. Pattabhi Jois, Vinyasa takes some of the poses from the Primary Series but also includes balances and pranayama. It is a great class for those looking for a challenge. While balancing strength and flexibility develop a concentrated clear and focused mind.
Yin yoga is a slow, deliberate and meditative class, which focuses on lengthening the body’s deep connective tissue, while using minimal muscle engagement and breath control. Each posture is held for extended periods to encourage a deep release. This Taoist Yoga practice helps to open the body’s energy pathways, particularly though the hips, pelvis and lower spine. It is also very useful for bring the mind to stillness. This is an all seated relaxation practice.
The beautiful and stunning villa is situated high above the San Joan bay and overlooking the magical Mediterrian. The Villa stands in it’s own private gardens and woodland, providing the luxury of true peacefulness and tranquillity – the ideal spot for yoga or meditation. This unique haven has enormous floor to ceiling windows with sunlight streaming through, and from its large balcony you will enjoy the best views in the Ibiza coast. Facilities include a luxurious outdoor swimming pool, with breathtaking views. Fabulous meals will be freshly prepared by Nova daily,. We can also arrange spa treatments, massage, hiking, kayaking, and horse riding.
“All of the retreat was perfect, the place and living accommodation was beautiful, the meals were so tasty and plenty of it ,the people on the course with me were friendly and sociable,and if you wanted a quiet moment there was always somewhere to go. It was wonderful” Guest, Nov 2019
This retreat is open to everyone, but the number of people on the course is capped at 15 to keep it personal. Just call us to discuss!